While it isn’t new technology, fixed wireless internet is growing rapidly in popularity as an affordable option for broadband connectivity even in rural areas, proving itself a viable alternative to other internet service options like DSL, satellite, or fiber. At Airosurf, we pride ourselves on being one of the leading fixed wireless internet service providers in Oklahoma, serving customers throughout central Oklahoma living in big cities, small towns, and wide-open spaces. With fixed wireless internet, even rural customers can reap the benefits of reliable high-speed internet, like:
- Uninterrupted and unlimited streaming
- Online gaming capabilities with no lag time and fast downloads
- High data allowances
Fixed wireless internet gives both urban and rural internet customers the best of all worlds—fast, efficient, and reliable internet connectivity with low energy consumption, unlimited data options, and virtually no service disruptions. Here’s how it works:
- An experienced Airosurf technician will visit your home or business, conduct an initial assessment to determine what service options will fit you best, and identify the ideal location for a wireless antenna. This antenna is how your home or business will “communicate” with the network and receive internet connectivity.
- A wireless antenna is installed and adjusted to direct a strong signal to our network of towers. Your internet connection will be transmitted using airwaves, and without a need for cables, infrastructure, satellites, or even existing phone lines, fixed wireless internet installation is fast, easy, and affordable.
- Our Airosurf support team will help you set up your indoor router and connect to the internet. Then we stay on standby with exceptional customer service and troubleshooting support to keep you connected 24/7.